Jennifer Lopez is known for her iconic fashion choices, and one of her most memorable pieces was the “Question Mark Necklace” she wore in the movie “Monster In Law.” Fans have been curious about the necklace ever since, and we’ve compiled everything you need to know about it.
1. The necklace was designed by Robert Sorrell, a renowned jewelry designer, and was made specifically for the movie.
2. The necklace is made of sterling silver and is encrusted with Swarovski crystals.
3. Jennifer Lopez’s character, Charlotte, wears the necklace during the movie’s climax scene where she confronts her overbearing mother-in-law.
4. The necklace became an instant sensation after the movie’s release, and many fans have tried to recreate the look.
5. The necklace is no longer available for purchase, but there are similar designs available from Sorrell’s collection.
6. The necklace was valued at $25,000 at the time of its creation.
7. The necklace was featured on the cover of InStyle magazine in 2005.
8. Robert Sorrell has created jewelry for numerous films and television shows, including “The Devil Wears Prada” and “Sex and the City.”
9. The necklace has become a symbol of female empowerment, with many women wearing similar designs as a nod to Charlotte’s character.
10. Jennifer Lopez has stated in interviews that the necklace was one of her favorite pieces of jewelry she has ever worn.
What other jewelry did Jennifer Lopez wear in “Monster In Law”?
Jennifer Lopez wore several other pieces of jewelry in the movie, including a pair of diamond stud earrings and a diamond tennis bracelet.
Has the necklace ever been sold at auction?
There have been no public auctions featuring the necklace, but it is believed to be in the possession of the movie studio or Jennifer Lopez herself.
Can I find a replica of the necklace?
While the exact necklace is no longer available, Robert Sorrell has created similar designs that can be found in his collection.
What other movies has Robert Sorrell designed jewelry for?
Robert Sorrell has designed jewelry for numerous films and television shows, including “The Devil Wears Prada,” “Sex and the City,” and “Gossip Girl.”
Was the necklace uncomfortable to wear?
Jennifer Lopez has not commented on the comfort level of the necklace, but it is believed to be heavy due to the large size of the question mark pendant.
Did Jennifer Lopez keep the necklace after filming?
It is unclear whether Jennifer Lopez kept the necklace or if it was returned to the movie studio.
How long did it take to create the necklace?
It is unknown how long it took Robert Sorrell to design and create the necklace.
What other celebrities have worn Robert Sorrell’s jewelry?
Robert Sorrell’s jewelry has been worn by numerous celebrities, including Oprah Winfrey, Beyonce, and Lady Gaga.
The “Question Mark Necklace” has become an iconic piece of jewelry, representing female empowerment and strength.
If you want to create a similar look to Jennifer Lopez’s character in “Monster In Law,” try pairing a statement necklace with a simple, elegant outfit.
The “Question Mark Necklace” from “Monster In Law” is a beloved piece of jewelry that has become a symbol of female empowerment. Designed by Robert Sorrell and worn by Jennifer Lopez’s character Charlotte, the necklace is made of sterling silver and encrusted with Swarovski crystals. While the exact necklace is no longer available, similar designs can be found in Sorrell’s collection.